Here is one of the first games I ever made, archived here for you, warts and all.
What I was trying to do:
- Create a system the can run sandbox scenarios with defined goals and boundaries. Basically, let the characters do whatever they want, as long as they don’t leave the pre-defined locations
- Reward players for role-playing their character concept
- Reward players for having their character attempt incredible actions
- Give the players opportunities to do succeed at nearly impossible tasks
- Have the whole group feel like they are playing out a movie
Suspension of Disbelief is a complete RPG rule set for a cinematic one-session character-driven game.
All the documentation is available free below. If you have any questions, please contact me through the website.
The files provided are for free, can be distributed, but should not be published, sold or re-written.